1. Basic Policy on Protection of Personal Information
COCO SHUKU (hereinafter referred to as “The Hotel”) shall respect the privacy of customers and stipulate the following basic policy concerning the protection of personal information,
The Hotel acquires personal information within the scope of its intended purposes of use and clearly explains purposes of use only and will not exceed the scope of utilization.
The Hotel appropriately implements management of personal information, takes appropriate safety measures including reasonable technological measures to prevent unauthorized access, damage, falsification and leakage of personal information. The Hotel continuously strives to maintain and enhance the management system of personal information.
Beyond the intended purposes, The Hotel will not provide personal information of customers to third parties without the consent of Persons Concerned or request by laws and regulations.
In case that personal information provides to third parties, it shall be limited to the scope of utilization.
The Hotel uses personal information within the scope of its intended purposes of use, appoints a Personal Information Protection Manager and has established the organizational system for the protection of personal information. The Hotels deals with personal information adequately and does not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of Persons Concerned or request by laws and regulations.
In case that Persons Concerned request the personal information for disclosure, The Hotel shall respect the will of the Persons Concerned, confirm the identification of the Person Concerned and respond for the reasonable period pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws.
2. Acquisition of personal information
When customers make inquiries, reservations and/or application for any kinds of services related to The Hotel, The Hotel acquires the personal information as per the following ways:
– Acquired from direct contact of Persons Concerned include but not limited to the channels of telephone, correspondence (inclusive records of both electronics and magnetic format), name card, verbal and internet, etc.
– Acquired from the person authorized by Persons Concerned.
– Acquired from any publicized media include but not limited to newspapers, internet, telephone book and publication, etc.
3. Purposes of use of personal information
The Hotel uses personal information for the following intended purposes.
– For confirming the identity of Persons Concerned, for guiding and delivering related products and information, for handling inquiries and requests, for arranging service, for making payment, etc.
– For acquiring analyzed data to improve the quality and the utilization of The Hotel’s facilities, services, products, website, etc.
4. Provision of personal information
Other than the following cases, The Hotel will not provide personal information of customers to third parties.
– The consent of Persons Concerned.
– The case based on laws and regulations.
– The case that when The Hotel entrusts a party/person that concluded with a non-disclosure contract and a guidance for the proper management of personal information and exercise appropriate supervision over them.
5. Handling of personal information on Internet
For providing related services, customers may be requested to input and send their personal information on the website of The Hotel.
The website of The Hotel records the access data of customers as access logs. Even the access logs include IP address, name of browser, date and time of access, etc, no personal information will be included. The use of access logs is to improve the use of the website and to analyze statistical data.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
The Hotel strives to manage the accuracy and update of personal data. In case that Persons Concerned requests The Hotel for disclosure of personal information, The Hotel shall respect the will of the Persons Concerned, confirm the identification of the Person Concerned and respond for the reasonable period pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws.
Contact of Inquiries:
Person-in-charge of Personal Information
Hokushin Fudosan Co. Ltd
– Telephone No: 03-3470-1951
(Office hours: Monday to Fridays 09:00-17:30, except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
– Fax No: 03-3408-0344
※ Please make your inquiries to the above contact for the procedure (documents required, identity confirmation, etc) of personal information disclosure.
※ All inquiries related to the request of disclosure will be replied in written.
The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice whatever due to changes in laws and regulations, changes in social norms, and other reasons.
1-32-11 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo（Google Maps）
TEL : +81-3-5843-0356 / FAX : +81-3-5843-0285
4-3-5 Kuramae, Taito-ku Tokyo（Google Maps）
TEL : +81-3-5843-0356 / FAX : +81-3-5843-0285